About Me

My photo
I'm 19 years young, and reside in the Harbor City. I have two beautiful daughters, who motivate and inspire me to push forward every day. I'm an open minded, spiritual person. Who loves being outdoors, exploring and becoming one with nature. I've created this blog to express my opinion, views, and share my experiences with anyone who's interest. Thank you for reading! =)

Monday, March 7, 2011

"I Need A Doctor" - Official Music Video!!!

So my last post was quite some time ago, and it was about Dr Dre's new single "I Need A Doctor", featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey.  They've recently released the official music video for that song, and its nearly 8 minutes long in its entirety.  The actual song doesn't start till nearly 3 minutes in, but the imagery in that 3 minute intro is intense!!!  

For anyone who knows anything about the history behind Dr Dre, Eminem, and hip-hop in general.  This is a very powerful and emotional music video.  Honestly, it had my in tears watching it.  The lyrical exchange between Eminem & Dr is amazing.  This is one of the first hip-hop songs in a long time to actually contain real and relevant content.  Id totally give this 5 mics/stars if I were a hip-hop critic! 

Ive included the music video bellow!


Dr Dre & Eminem "Extra" Interview bellow!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment