About Me

My photo
I'm 19 years young, and reside in the Harbor City. I have two beautiful daughters, who motivate and inspire me to push forward every day. I'm an open minded, spiritual person. Who loves being outdoors, exploring and becoming one with nature. I've created this blog to express my opinion, views, and share my experiences with anyone who's interest. Thank you for reading! =)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

"My Balls" - Your Favorite Martian (Ray William Johnson)


My new favorite song!  MY BALLS, by Your Favorite Martian.  (Ray William Johnson)
My Ball's is performed by Ray William Johnson, one of YouTube's most popular comedians.  
He's made himself internet famous for his YouTube channel =3, where RWJ reviews viral videos making hilarious and some times outrageous jokes and comments.  For all those who haven't checked him out I highly recommend you do so.  I will be providing links bellow for your convenience.  New videos are posted for =3 every Monday and Thursday.  I also suggest you check out another favorite of mine by RWJ titled "Doing Your Mom", another great song of comedic value...


Ray William Johnson "=3"

Your Favorite Martian

No comments:

Post a Comment