About Me

My photo
I'm 19 years young, and reside in the Harbor City. I have two beautiful daughters, who motivate and inspire me to push forward every day. I'm an open minded, spiritual person. Who loves being outdoors, exploring and becoming one with nature. I've created this blog to express my opinion, views, and share my experiences with anyone who's interest. Thank you for reading! =)

Friday, January 28, 2011

Teen Moms... WTF!!!

I bring to you a video from NBC News, that I've watched via MSN Video.  Its a news report about a young parent featured on the MTV reality series "Teen Mom".  It features some pretty harsh domestic violence from the young Mom towards her on again, off again boyfriend.  As a young parent myself, seeing videos like this bothers me.  Especially because my own actions in the past.  However, in my opinion, its young parents like these who give the rest of us a bad name.  If you're not ready to accept the responsibilities of becoming a parent and raising a child, then please, don't have sex in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment